Single Dose Packaging Solutions
The Unit Pack single-use flexible tube delivers only the dose of liquid necessary for the job, reducing waste and over-application. The easy-to-tear tip is just that, easy to tear. Once the package has been opened, a metering channel provides directional control with a precision iris tip. Squeeze gently and the channel opens. Stop squeezing and the tip closes, protecting your product. The three-dimensional and flexible package design assures easy and precise dispensing. Unlike resealable packaging, our single-use tube prevents tampering and contamination.
Our Unit Pack has uses in many Industries such as Personal Care & Cosmetics, Greases and Lubricants & the Automotive Industry. Click here to learn more!
Contact us for more information on our single-dose packaging.
The Unit Pack unit dose packaging is manufactured with high barrier films, in either clear or white, which comply with the U.S Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act for packaging of foods, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices.
- Flexible lightweight packaging for all your single use needs
- Fill sizes ranging from 0.5ml through 30ml for a wide range of applications
- Package body available in clear or white
- Choose from our standard or spout tip designs
- MOQ 10,000
- High and low viscous products
- Greases & Lubricants
- Medical Devices
- Personal Care items & Cosmetics
- And More!
- Dispenser tip for precise application
- FDA Registered for Pharma, Food and Medical Devices
- Multicolor printing available
- Long shelf life
- High barrier films with low oxygen and water transmission rates, maintain product integrity over long periods of time
We offer innovative packaging solutions for a wide range of industries
Contact Us Today
Please contact us with any questions or comments. Our contact information is as follows:
7 Lewis Road
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009